Tuesday, November 23, 2010


Hi guys! Last week I received a blogger award! 


Thank you Jenna Nolten from Miss Outfit :)   

Well, there are a few rules to accept the award: 

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.


So, these are the 7 things about myself:

1. I just looove black nailpolish :) it's my favourite!
2. I do like Robbie Williams and his song called Radio.
3. I always say oh oh oh before I say something exciting.
4. I must have all my texts justified.
5. I love fashion and I would love to work in the industry someday.
6. Nobody likes my taste in music and the songs that I show them, which sucks.
7. and for last, I hate when people wear leggings and short tops. LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!

and these are the 7 blogs:

1. In the mood for dancing
2. Look Closer
3. I absolutely love
4. Stolen Inspiration
5. Gypsy Rose
6. Downtown Lovers
7. Chicksheek


xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment