Thursday, March 25, 2010

you can judge me, im not gonna stop. take your shit and shove it, the truth hurts i know, but that doesnt mean you gotta keep criticizing me for all the shit i did. it makes things worse. you want be to nice? fuck naww.

soo far everything seems chill. can't wait for tomorrow, woo! im soo happy right now, bitches get back! idk what to do for today, really. i havent gone outside in the longest time! today is soo soo beautiful. everyone's wearing beautiful dresses,high heels, etc. its nice to girls being fashionable for a day, haha. im jealous. i really need my money, but father doesn't know how to access my bank account. my mother has ALL the information, i think i should ask her. ugh being 18 is seriously a roller coaster ride, and its only been like what,23 days? ughh, this is bullocks, for real. im looking at clothes with my friend henry. haha see ya later.

in the meantime: make it rain on formspring,ya digg?

i believe this was posted here?
Remix#146

facebook.com/Revista-Remix
thats all i got right now...soryy.

No comments:

Post a Comment