Sunday, March 28, 2010


Enuciar 5 manias suas, hábitos muito pessoais. E além de dar ao público conhecimento dessas particularidades, tem de escolher 5 blogueiros para entrarem, igualmente, no jogo. Cada participante deve produzir este regulamento no seu blogue.
 

This is a challenge given by Ellie from Downtown Lovers  a long time ago :) Thank you so much!  I have to say my 5 personal habits and then chose 5 bloggers to make this challenge too..  So, let's get started!

1. I must have my nails always painted. I always have! or black or red or pink. I don't know why but I like, ahah
2. I always have my texts justified.
3. I'm always washing my hands.. If I touch something and I feel dirty I have to wash them quickly :b When I'm cooking with my mother, mostly cakes, she is always telling me to stop washing the hands as soon as I do this or do that
4. Before I say something enthusiastic or that I really want to say I always say Oh Oh Oh or Uh Uh Uh :b
5. I often make a moustache with my hair, ahah :) just for fun..

I want to pass this challenge to Lola ( that's lovely ), keyskeys ( Some Sense and/or Eye Catchy ), Sidney ( I Don't Like Bananas ), au revoir Camille ( au revoir Camille ) and Constança ( In the Mood for Dancing ).Hope you like it girls ;D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment