Monday, March 29, 2010

en escuela,muy muy muuuuuuyy aborridaaa. yo tengo mi amigo, but i dont know where he is?????? im soo happy for today, going to see my therapist at 3:15. i loove going to worcester,muito mas. i found the school im gonna transfer to. its a trade school, but i finished most(if not, all) of my academic credits this year! all i have left is to take another art class next year and im done! im soo excited for april vacation(im not going to prom, obvi.)hopefully i can visit the school. its soooooo nice. haha no bullshit today, yay(except my mom,shes allways nagging) for once im actually wearing something i picked out for myself, even though my mom had to add something and change my leggings. kinda pissed me off for a few mins but really, here's nothing i can do. i need to buy clothes.... idk what else to say. hopefully i'll finish this later.

EDIT:ayy caramba. i've been home since five. my father left an hour ago and i was about to leave with him. ugh im soo pissed,looks like he wont be comming home. i found more baby pictures of me! its hard to believe i was soo beautiful back then, even though i was soo FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. its 8:00. dammit!

Ricky martin came out today! wow, i kinda knew it was bound to happen, after all those rumors.

Rick Owens backstage





eastnews.ru
its seven mins after 8. im done for the day :( sorry...
its 18 mins after 18, father isnt home. i give up, im done for today. its soo funny how im in soo much pain right now. my stomach, back and head hurts. and it started like 15 mins ago. today wasnt a good day to go out for a walk, its been raining... g'bight

No comments:

Post a Comment