Tuesday, June 21, 2011

woah...

RIP Ryan Dunn 1977 - 2011

it looks like i've been having some sort of internet withdrawl.. now i'm back with lots of details to share(ehh..) its summer time!

yesturday was definately not a good day. just came back home from styaing over aunty's house,went to therapy, then spent an hour painstakingly finding(then capturing)our two cats. as we were leaving the store this little girl kept staring at me.hahhaa she was cute, but its annoying when more than one kid looks at me in a weird way. we drove all the way back to the city, and placed them in MSPCA-Angell:( i hope they'll find decent homes, those cats are fussy! im gonna miss em lots though.

basically we spent this whole week either packing or doing other shit. brought our other cats to our new home, the ride didnt do well for em(panting and crying throughout the whole thing!)but they basically lived in my room for days. they're learning not to use it anymore. oh yeah, my cousin graduated middle school! she's going to a really good highschool in the city. watching the whole thing really got me thinking on how my education was fucked back at home. i mean i did OKAY throughout the years, but knowing that my highschool was crap still saddens me. i wish i had more oppurtunities to do better if i actually wroked harder and/or did more afterschool activities. my life just wasn't good enough for it. but i believe my community college is good... i mean i'm only going there for three months!!!!! i'll be majoring in graphic arts for now.

ever since i moved here these dreams never stop. i dont know why i'm still having them, they still mean something but its all over now... time for me to really start over. oh and the facebook buisiness? i still dont know. but i think its best to deactivate it. its getting far too old and after all that childish crap posted up on there, it's going to take hours to completely delete it. plus i got another email to use since i've been using my dad's since 2009 and i cannot replace it. tried three times, still hasn't done shit. soo whoever is reading this from facebook, pleace be informed that i'll be creating a new facebook really soon! stay tuned for more info!

now that im back online i've been on tumblr again :)
conversation now over here are some photos!

^when my hair was still pretty. my roots are back, meh :(


*last picture removed, due to personal reasons.*

No comments:

Post a Comment