Sunday, June 19, 2011

WISE WORDS: HOLD YOUR TONGUE DOWN

Sometimes I talk too much.

Once my husband and I were driving home from the supermarket and when he parked up in the garage, I realised I'd been talking non-stop and he hadn't said a word. 

When it's time for bed, I always feel the onset of verbal diarrhea strike as soon as my head hits the pillow. I usually get asked "Seriously. Why do you want to talk about this now?" and then get a friendly reminder that there are only X number of hours to go until he has to wake up... it's a woman thing! I don't know why we're programmed to want to talk at night.

All the silly chit chat and verbal-d aside, I'm trying to teach myself to be more precise with the words I choose and when to speak - also to creatively express myself more often through my photography. 

ENOUGH SAID THEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment