Sunday, April 25, 2010

THE LAST DAY OF APRIL VACATION :(

i got my hair washed
took pictures
now im bored, although im having fun soo far

updated my photography, yes the photo project is going well..i need to do something else right now... and its almost 4:00. decided not to go out for a jog today(as you can see, i got my hair washed, and im wearin rollers)see?
lol i posted these pics on my flickr photography website too


i think im gonna start my school work.. im almost done, i cannot wait to be a senior♥

here's the lovely olga sherer!
1_29.jpg (71 KB)2_4.jpg (51 KB)3_12.jpg (53 KB)
nymag.com

ohh.. i like this outfit on her..i want it too :(

theclotheswhisperer.co.uk


luislanzano.com

i want some abbey lee on this too

donaldj

with fellow model catherine mcneil(also an aussie like abbey!)

from catherine mcneil's thread(the fashion spot.com)

hmm.. i got nothing else but this:


im done for today! but im soo not ready for school tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment