Tuesday, April 27, 2010

im not soo happy, im soo mad at myself. i've now realised what i've done, and what i did was wrong. i nearly cried an hour ago, as i ate my pasta.. idk whats wrong with me, maybe i am craving attention, but when i want attention, i recieve it the wrong way. i guess im sending the wrong message to people, and its a bad thing.

this was me yesterday:


and today:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^i guess my face looks better...

im still in love with jun ji hyun
awwwww, when she was younger:

she's definately a natural beauty♥

Just Cavalli& Louis Vuitton Backstage pics

headpress

Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Max Mara, Michael Kors, Emilio Pucci

headpress

Blumarine,Ralph Lauren

headpress

Proenza Schouler,Roberto Cavalli(gorgeous outfit!),Viktor & Rolf (sexy)

headpress

Altuzarra, Carolina Herrera

headpress

No comments:

Post a Comment