Saturday, January 16, 2010


(weheartit)

I would love to work in something related with fashion. Not as a designer like everyone, no, but maybe in a magazine ..? I love photos, I love fashion and is a thing I can't live without, so to speak. I'm in the ten grade in the area of Languages and Humanities, translating literally. And I've been thinking about what I really want to my future and to follow in university and I'm so confuse! What way should I go to somehow work in a thing that I like some day? My life is now at a stage that is the same thing everyday so that's why I've been thinking about my future..  oh well! At least I always have your blogs to see and that always put a smile in my face :)

xoxo
P.S.: working in a new post about Taylor Jacobson style <3 , but it's hard to find good photos :s

No comments:

Post a Comment