Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Here are some Inspiration for winter looks! I love the first two, yes it's a boy, I really can inspire/copy them because I have pieces of clothing like they are wearing, ahah. I don't dislike winter but my bigger problem is to make good outfits, pretty and warm! I don't like very much of big coats, I prefer cardigans so I pretty much dress myself for layers in winter. Like I said I'm searching for a jacket, but I want it to be the jacket! And now I seeing the new collection, and I just want spring fast! I'm taking a look on the spring La redoute catalogue and it have denim shirts and jackets like I want so bad! I already beg for my father to take me to Colombo. The things I want now should become trend here, where I live, soon for sure, and then everybody, again HERE, buys the same stuff and are not original. Anyway, I want clothes :) I want spring and I want winter inspiration for outfits :P Thank you for following.

 
 
 
  
(photos from lookbook.nu)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment