Thursday, July 14, 2011

just came back home. went for a long walk to find the drising school and my sister siged up since we dont dont have enough money for both of us. as we walk back home i realized something kinda sketchy, we live near a jr/sr high school. hey just started building it a couple months ago, but when its done damn, its going to be hella noisy since its a huge building.


anyways, its been about six weeks since i last dyed my hair. i think its time to dye it again, but i also need a perm :P

after watching tv i'm now bored. i think i should read a book now :P

edit: I got bored on the comp. Now I'm def gonna start reading. Oh yeah before I go here's something I've learned from YouTube. I was watching random vids regarding acne treatments and I came across one that stated that using honey can help reduce acne if used reguraly since honey can kill bacteria and help skin "heal" better, I guess lmao. It seems fun to use and it does make my face feel and look smoother. I hope it does work. Oh well now I'm officially bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment