Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I 'Merked' Mr Cooper.


These are what I do in General Studies.

Today my teacher was late so we all left but he found us and got us back in the last 10 mins to tell us how the lessons are complusory but exams were optional.
Of course this struck us as wierd and people started to ask questions. Why?
And thats when it happened.
I made the best argument to him as to why it was ridiculous.
I fired points like a machine gun. Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!
My debating skills are amazing, and I used them in my favour.
Then.... wait for it....
I WAS APPLAUDED!
Yes I was actually applauded!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it.
It has made my day though. :D
I feel so cool :DDDDD

J xxxx

(It's not fashion related really but I am lacking inspiration at the moment, my doodles seemed kinda cool and I just had to tell people about this :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment