Thursday, July 2, 2009

A sailor went to sea sea sea to see what he could see see see.

Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - New Look

I got the skirt for £12 yesterday, I had seen and liked it before but for £28??? No way, so I'm vair, vair happy about the discounted price.

I got my belated Elle magazine today. Talk about running late; I used to recieve it around a week early. Despite this it came with the unecessary free gift of a top which I mentioned in another post, however it also came with...
THE RUNWAY EDIT!!!! YAY!
I saw most of it online as the fashion weeks happened, but nevertheless, I still think its awesome.
Lovely Emma Watson graces the cover aswell this month so that is also a lovely touch.
Elle is slowly winning me over again.

I am still stumped as to what to wear for my Juniour Apprentice interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment